Saturday, June 13, 2020

Night of the Pumpkin God



Since I've ventured into self publishing my work over the past few years, my Halloween horror novellette MISTER JACK has had the most sales and positive reviews. 


To be honest, I didn't intend on writing a sequel to it. It was my homage to all things Halloween. But so many readers/reviewers expressed a desire for more that it got me thinking about it, especially with the way I ended that tale. I began to formulate an idea to pick up the story where it left off, with Misty Wilkes, and also bringing back characters like Tully and Maddie, as well as introducing new characters. But it soon became pretty apparent that I didn't want to write a MISTER JACK sequel so much as a followup novel. And thus was born NIGHT OF THE PUMPKIN GOD. There's plenty from the previous story to hopefully please my fans, but I really wanted this longer book to explore something new, with still a definite connection to the first one. 

Hopefully, you all will dig this new book as much as MISTER JACK. It was a total blast to write. The ebook is available on bn.com and Amazon, and the trade paperback exclusively on bn.com (coming soon). 

You can find all my ebooks and trade paperbacks on bn.com here. And ebooks on Amazon here.
Thanks again for your support. It's always much appreciated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment