Saturday, October 21, 2023

Spooktacular Sale! 🎃

So as we're well into the Spooky Season, with Halloweentime almost upon us, I've decided to offer a special deal on my popular horror novel, Night of the Pumpkin God. 🎃 
I've been a longtime member of the Facebook group Books of Horror, one of the largest groups of horror fiction aficionados on the social media platform. Its professionally run by a handful of amazing admins, and founded by author/editor RJ Roles. Over the years I've had stories in the group's outstanding Books of Horror Community Horror Anthologies Vol. 1-4, and recently contributed a chapbook called Josie's Prank Night for their Halloween Mystery Box. The aforementioned story originally appeared in a less polished version here on my blog in October 2021. Needless to say, I gave it a polish and another BoH group member named Taylor created a fantastic front and back cover that captured the spirit of the story perfectly. 
I've acquired additional copies of Josie's Prank Night to offer it as a bundle to readers who would be interested in grabbing a copy if they missed out of purchasing the BoH Halloween Mystery Box last month. I'm offering a FREE copy of the Josie's Prank Night chapbook along with buying a signed, personalized copy of Night of the Pumpkin God for just $20 (shipping included). That also comes with an exclusive NotPG bookmark, too! I realize many already own NotPG but if you'd just like a copy of Josie's Prank Night, I'll have those available for $8 (shipping included). All payments via PayPal. US shipping only! 

DM me on FB, if interested, or you can email me at flahorrorwriter67@gmail.com 

And for my fans of Mister Jack (my Halloween horror novelette that precedes NotPG, which is included in that book, by the way), I'd recently announced that I plan to write another Mister Jack story. This will be set in the time period mentioned in the story told within Mister Jack, about Josie's mother, and will continue that tale before and after Josie is born. And it'll be dark as fuck and titled Mister Jack: Requiem. Since I've not started writing it beyond taking some notes, I'm hoping to have it ready for October 2024. And it'll be a short novel, too. Stay tuned...and stay spooky, my friends! 🎃🎃🎃



No comments:

Post a Comment