Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy April Fool's...

...but the following is certainly no joke! Been a long while since I've updated my blog, so here goes.



My debut ebook, Clowning Around, is available at bn.com here and Amazon here. Since the biggest, best advantage an author has are honest reviews, I'd greatly appreciate one after you've read it on either website or GoodReads. 



And my latest ebook, The Last Chord, is available at bn.com here and also on Amazon here. Same goes for the above, please leave an honest review...thanks!

And since today is also Easter, for those who celebrate it, here's a twisted Easter story I wrote a few years ago, involving the Easter Bunny, Easter Eggs...and three pigs. But not those three little pigs. Oh, and this story is not really for kids. You can find it here.

I've been off from work for a week and working hard at home on finishing the first round of revisions for my scifi horror novel, The Ravening. Since this past Monday, I've spent 8-10 hours per day, with multiple breaks and a nap, going through my printed chapters and line edits, entering those into the Word docs, as well making numerous on-the-spot changes. It's been a blast! But it's also been exhausting, too. My goal was to be done by Easter Sunday. That's not going to happen. Keep in mind I've gotten half the novel almost completely edited (first round), but I also needed to do a few things around the house, too. I'll work on a bit more today, maybe more...and that will leave me around 4 chapters left. I'm pleased with what I got done on my working vacation. 


Well, that's it for now. Be good and stay scary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment