Saturday, May 19, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes....ugh!

Been a while since I posted anything, so here we go!  After much consideration, I've decided to scrap most of the 100+ pages of the PRIMAL sequel, PRIMAL BLOOD.  The storyline, plot, so far wasn't resonating with me, felt too unbelievable, too hard to swallow, and as much as I had high hopes I could make it work, I decided to start over.  Yeah, it sucks to basically do this but as many of my fellow writers so kindly responded to me on another forum, this is part of the process.  Brian Keene so aptly put it like creating a piece out of wet clay, shaping and working it, reworking it...and he's very correct.  Thanks, Brian!  I may not start over right away, since PRIMAL needs revising and as does MOONCHILD, my monstrous 600+ page horror tome...we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment