Sunday, September 22, 2019

Howdy, my name is...

...Chris Kosarich and I write scary things. Dark scary things. And it seems like most people have enjoyed my horror stories, ebooks and the short novels, given the reviews by readers over the past few years, which delights me to no end. Thank you to those who have purchased my books and authors can always use more reviews, so please leave one on whatever site you prefer!

So while I'd first published several horror short stories in the mid to late 90s, in various small press horror publications, over the past few years I've ventured into self publishing. Started small with a couple ebook shorts, CLOWNING AROUND and THE LAST CHORD, and earlier this year released a novella called ROSEBLOOD. Last October, I released MISTER JACK, a chapbook or novellette Halloween story. (Sidenote: MISTER JACK has been reformatted to a 5 × 8 trade paperback, with a less murky cover, tweaked backcover, and much better interior formatting. Available exclusively on BN.com) The followup to the latter is titled NIGHT OF THE PUMPKIN GOD, due early 2020. I'm also hard at work with my editor on finishing revisions for THE RAVENING, my scifi horror novel,which I'll be submitting to a few small press horror publishers.

Here's a chronological list of my ebooks & trade paperbacks, with links to where you can get them:

And coming in early 2020...

You can find my ebooks & trade paperbacks at BN.com here

And my ebooks are also on Amazon here.

And again, thank you very much for your support! Horror fans rock! 


1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete